- Software Services >
- ⇒ Port Infrastructure to Boost Indian Author: Rajesh08.08.2018
- ⇒ Maximum Profitable Tips For Transporter Author: Sangita03.08.2018
- ⇒ Robotics Logistics Solutions Author: Rajesh31.07.2018
- ⇒ 300 Ongoing NH Projects to be Completed by March 2019 Author: Rajesh30.07.2018
- ⇒ Big Task to Manage Transport Business Author: Rajesh28.07.2018
- ⇒ Control Vehicle And Driver Information Author: Sangita20.07.2018
- ⇒ E-way bill operations are compulsory for intra- state movement of goods Author: Sangita20.07.2018
- ⇒ Why Transport Known as Backbone of Country’s Economy Author: Sangita18.07.2018
- ⇒ India’s Transportation Sector: Needs Technology Adoption Author: Manoj 10.06.2018
Building Port Infrastructure to Boost Indian Exports
The vast coastline has a vital contribution in supporting growth in the country’s trade and commerce. The cargo traffic handled by ports is expected to reach 1,695 million tonnes (MT) by 2021-22 resulting in the increase of exports.
Because 95% of the country’s trading by volume and 70% by value is done through maritime transport, it is highly essential to build port infrastructure and maintain it strictly. It will help in the number of ways and contribute in the prosperity of India.
The role of the revenue generated through exports in India is limitless and hence building the port infrastructure will certainly boost Indian exports.