- Software Services >
- ⇒ Port Infrastructure to Boost Indian Author: Rajesh08.08.2018
- ⇒ Maximum Profitable Tips For Transporter Author: Sangita03.08.2018
- ⇒ Robotics Logistics Solutions Author: Rajesh31.07.2018
- ⇒ 300 Ongoing NH Projects to be Completed by March 2019 Author: Rajesh30.07.2018
- ⇒ Big Task to Manage Transport Business Author: Rajesh28.07.2018
- ⇒ Control Vehicle And Driver Information Author: Sangita20.07.2018
- ⇒ E-way bill operations are compulsory for intra- state movement of goods Author: Sangita20.07.2018
- ⇒ Why Transport Known as Backbone of Country’s Economy Author: Sangita18.07.2018
- ⇒ India’s Transportation Sector: Needs Technology Adoption Author: Manoj 10.06.2018
300 Ongoing NH Projects to be Completed by March 2019:India
As per the latest announcement made and the press release, respected Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways Nitin Gadkari shared that the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has identified about 300 projects for the completion by March 2019. Out of the 300 projects, about 100 projects are likely to be completed in this year only by December 2018. This report was generated after the extensive state wise survey and research made by the team of experts in the ministry. It is indeed great news for the general public using the roads as one of the important means of transportation.
The obstacles delaying the projects including land acquisition and utility shifting, environment clearance and permission for cutting of trees and flow of funds will be sorted soon. The Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways Nitin Gadkari has stressed on the importance of the regular reviews and monitoring for removing the problems and expediting projects across the country.