- Software Services >
- ⇒ Port Infrastructure to Boost Indian Author: Rajesh08.08.2018
- ⇒ Maximum Profitable Tips For Transporter Author: Sangita03.08.2018
- ⇒ Robotics Logistics Solutions Author: Rajesh31.07.2018
- ⇒ 300 Ongoing NH Projects to be Completed by March 2019 Author: Rajesh30.07.2018
- ⇒ Big Task to Manage Transport Business Author: Rajesh28.07.2018
- ⇒ Control Vehicle And Driver Information Author: Sangita20.07.2018
- ⇒ E-way bill operations are compulsory for intra- state movement of goods Author: Sangita20.07.2018
- ⇒ Why Transport Known as Backbone of Country’s Economy Author: Sangita18.07.2018
- ⇒ India’s Transportation Sector: Needs Technology Adoption Author: Manoj 10.06.2018
Robotics Logistics Solutions
In the recent press release, it was announced that the Multinational robotics and supply chain automation company GreyOrange and Advanced Warehouse Solutions together will showcase the Butler range of robotics solutions at CeMAT Australia 2018 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on 24-26 July.
The innovation and the new invention in the robotic solution for the supply chain management will certainly prove to be of the great use. There are several advantages it has for the industry. A noteworthy growth is expected by the year 2022 in the logistics and warehouse automation market for robots across the globe.
GreyOrange has been the significant contributor and Butler PickPal is the latest innovation for high-speed auto-fulfillment. It is highly efficient and cost saving. Using the Al in the Butler system is further used for the successful applications in Apparel, FMCG, e-Commerce and other related industries.