- Software Services >
- ⇒ Challenges in Logistics Management 28.01.2019
- ⇒ Advanced Dispatching Software System 16.01.2019
- ⇒ Effective Efficient Freight Management System 03.01.2019
- ⇒ Management Software System 24.12.2018
- ⇒ Role of TMS System For Freight Forwarding Industry 18.12.2018
- ⇒ Warehouse System 18.10.2018
- ⇒ Remotely Manage Freight Business 26.09.2018
Why Transport Known as Backbone of Country’s Economy
Imagine a day when no transport plies in your city? The entire city come to stand still and the economy gets paralyzed totally. Transport is no doubt regarded as backbone of country’s economy:
1. Transport provides connectivity to people and goods, access to jobs and services and enables trade and economic growth.
2. The economy of country not only depends on production and sale of goods but their transportation as well so that goods reach the end user at right time and place.
3. In other words it is transport that provides vital link between producers and consumers of goods making transport channels basic arteries of our economy.
4. Well knit transport system does away with geographical boundaries bringing people and countries together.